15. juni 2004

The Day After Tomorrow

In short I liked it. It wasn't a overly deep film, it was the kind of movie fun I've been longing for for a long time.
I wasn't actually expecting to enjoy myself to much, but from the first disaster I was squirming in my seat, in a good way that is.

When we left the cinema we were gushing, I haven't had this much fun in the cinema in a long while. Now the big question is; would I have felt the same a few months ago? I honestly don't know, all I can say is if you liked "Independence Day" you'll probably enjoy this.

It was great to see Dennis Quaid in a good role, hope it gives him a boost.
Jake Gyllenhaal was adorable. Mom fell in love with him, I just think he's über-huggable.
Ian Holm was as good as always, he is a serious actor, but he did have a little humorous glimt in his eye in this film.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar