13. april 2006

The Inside Man


From the moment it started I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy this film. It opens with Clive Owen explaining some things about the robbery, the how, what, where and when basically. I had originally thought that the film would be about the investigation after the robbery, but was pleased to discover that it was more about the robbery itself and the aftermath of what had happened.
It was a very enjoyable film. It has brains, which I haven't seen in this type of film for a long time. The audience are served clues as we go along and I think that was done in a very good way. If I have a complaint about the film it is that it ends kind of suddenly. I'm not saying that something was missing, but I felt the need for there to be one or two more small scenes to wrap the whole thing up. That being said it is definetly a movie worth watching.
The performances were good, but how could they fail with actors like that? I've been seing more of Ejiofor lately and I really think he's on his way up the ladder. I just hope Hollywood will be able to see his potential.
There's not really much else I can say; it's a good movie with good actors, and it should be watched.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar