30. januar 2007

Lost, season 3

I’ve only seen 2 episodes so far, but it’s failing to impress me. The series seemed to be picking up the pace a bit at the end of last season, so I was hoping they’d finally get back on track. The insistent focus on Jack is driving me a little nuts, he is rather a boring character, and they have many others to choose from. I just find it kind of weird that a character that was supposed to be killed off in the first episode is getting this much focus.

Story wise I feel that the writers really have no idea where they’re going with this. They need to go learn something from Joss Whedon and Eric Kripke about how to plan out a story arch for a TV series. Hopefully they’ll start tying up loose ends soon and focus on finishing this show.
They have till Nathan Fillion’s cameo to suck me back in.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar