1. april 2007

Entourage, season 2 and 3.

Entourage ses 2
I wasn’t a big fan of season 1, but figured I’d give season 2 a shot since I liked two of the characters. I still think Vince is a little wuss, and Drama annoys the hell out of me.

Eric ends up like kind of a father for the whole group making sure they don’t do anything stupid, and half the time I want him to just let Vince and the boys crash and burn, so they’ll learn something.

To me the fun part of the show is Ari, he is the main reason I keep watching, even though he’s a dick.
Having said that I felt season 2 as a major improvement to season 1, which is why I continued on to…


Entourage ses 3

Apparently they’ve only aired half of this season, but thus far I am pleased about Vince taking a little more control, even if he’s shot himself in the leg this time. I feel they’re laying to much of the blame on Ari for the route his career has taken so far this season.

I still think Drama is a douche, but props have to go to Kevin Dillon for playing that part so well!
I haven’t decided if I’ll keep watching. On one hand it’s kind of fun to have a show that just lasts 30 minutes, and deals with the crap that goes on in Hollywood, on the other I have very little sympathy for these people, and I’m not exactly rooting for the main character to have a blossoming career. We’ll see.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar