27. oktober 2007

Kyle XY, season 1 and 2.

I had no idea what to expect from this show. I'd heard that it was cute, but kept putting it off because I just couldn't see how a show about a guy with no belly button could be all that interesting.
When I finally started watching it I was hooked. It's so sweet and endearing, and I somehow managed to watch all ten episodes of the first season in one day. It really follows the simple formula of most teenage shows, but adds Kyle as a otherworldy element to change the pace and to alow themselves some action-plots.
Before I started watching I'd seen other people commenting on similarities with "Dark Angel", and wouldn't you know it there are a lot of things that connect the two shows, including some actors. It's amusing, and leads to some fun theories about how Manticore really got started.
It's a fun and charming tv-show and I'll defineltly keep watching this as long as they keep making new episodes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar