18. oktober 2007

Supernatural - 302 - The Kids Are Alright


  • I feel like a freak, but the opening kill was awesome. I was so stunned, I did not see it ending that way. I wonder what the original cut of it was like since they got to show this.
  • Sam in the beginning trying to lie about the phonecall, lol, that was so lame it was awesome. Calling out for pizza when he's in a restaurant, oh Sammy. He could just have said he was checking in with Bobby about the demon activity... but that wouldn't have been as funny.
  • I can't help it but horny-Dean both amuses me and embarrases me to no end. And come on Dean, she had balloons tied to her fence in the driveway, what did you think was going on?
  • The women talking about Lisa's desctiption of Dean was just too funny. And then their simple attempts at 'come hither' looks just slayed me. Poor Dean seemed so freaked.
  • Haha, and then another freak out when he meets Ben and does the math. Lol, the look on his face as he counts the years and then stumbles over the trash can was pure gold.
  • So Ruby's back. She is a bit high and mighty, but considering what happens later it makes a lot of sense.
  • That little girl was damn freaky. Seriously! Kids can be so insanely creepy. Episodes like this freak me out a hell of a lot more than most other creatures.
  • Ï loved the scene where Dean tells Ben how to beat up the bully. That was priceless. I can just see young-Dean attacking bullies in the same way. We need another flash-back episode dammit!
  • I get why Lisa was pissed at Dean for encouraging Ben to fight though, but it made for a great scene, the look on Dean's face when he's been busted is just to good. 
  • Ok, the mom drowning her kid... I get that she was freaked, but that's not the way to handle it woman! But it turned out not to have any consequences in the long run, so I get it.
  • The fact that Dean went straight for Ben when they figured out what was going on, was just about the sweetest thing ever.
  • I liked Ben being a good kid and helping Sam and Dean get the kids out to safety before thinking of himself. Even taking a look back before getting out to make sure Dean and Sam were doing ok.
  • I loved Dean with Ben. I knew Ben wouldn't be Dean's kid, but by the end of the episode I didn't hate the idea. But that's mainly because I think Ben was a great kid. I kind of wish they'll revisit Lisa and Ben at some point in the show.
  • The part where Dean is kind of sad that Ben's actually not his, and for the first time seems to see what he's lost by making the deal with the demon was really sad. I love episodes where Dean interacts with kids, so am hoping for more in the future.
  • I knew Ruby was a demon! I friggin knew it! I thought they were going to wait a little longer to reveal it though.
  • Part of me hasn't gotten in to Sam's side of the story yet, with figuring out about all his mother's friends and that Ruby's a demon and such. I guess I need more info, and a little more urgency.
    I was waiting for Ruby to offer to help and save Dean, but I know it won't come cheap.

Sam: (trying to cover up his phone call) Oh, I was just ordering pizza.
Dean: Dude, you do realize that you’re in a restaurant?
Sam: Yeah! Oh, yeah, yeah... (lamely) I just felt like pizza, y’know?
Dean: Okay... Weirdy McWeirderton.

Sam
: So let me get this straight. You want to drive all the way to Cicero just to hook up with some random chick?
Dean: She was a yoga teacher. That was the bendiest weekend of my life!

Sam
: How many dying wishes are you going to get?
Dean: As many as I can squeeze out.

Dean
: Come on, smile, Sam. God knows I'm going to be smiling after 24 hours with Gumby girl. (chuckles) Gumby Girl... does that make me Pokey?

Dean
: Hey. So, I, uh, met Ben. Cool kid.
Lisa: Yeah.
Dean: You know, I couldn't help but notice that, uh, he's turning 8. You and me... you know.
Lisa: You're not trying to ask me if he's yours?
Dean: No. No, of course not. He's not, is he?
Lisa: What? No.
Dean: Right.

Ruby
: (eating a french fry) Ummm, these are amazing. It's like deep fried crack. Try some.

Sam
: Why are you following me?
Ruby: I'm interested in you.
Sam: Why?
Ruby: Because you're tall.

Ben
: No, don't go over there. Only bitches send a grown-up.
Dean: You're not wrong.
Ben: And I'm not a bitch.

Dean
: We'll just drag the kids, lay them out, torch them in the front lawn. That'll play great with the neighbors.

Dean
: Y’know how I never mentioned my job? This is my job.
Lisa: I so didn’t want to know that.

Lisa
: Ben may not be your kid, but he wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you. That's a lot, if you ask me.
Dean: You know, just for the record, you got a great kid. I would have been proud to be his dad.

Sam
: You're a demon!
Ruby: Don't be such a racist.

Sam
: Why would you possibly want to help me?
Ruby: I have my reasons. Not all demons are the same, Sam. Not all of us want the same thing. Me? I wanna help you from time to time. That's all... If you let me, there's something in it for you.
Sam: What could you possibly...
Ruby: I could help you save your brother.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar