11. oktober 2007

Supernatural - 301 - The Magnificent Seven



  • I loved Dean in this episode. I know some people think he's actiong out of charater, but I don't think he's any different. Of course he has a more laid back attitude now. His main goals in life have been acchieved; the YED is dead and Sammy is safe... well as safe as he can be.
    There were some amazing shots of Dean in this episode, especially when he opens the door right before he's knocked down by Isaac.
  • Bobby was awesome in this ep. The character just gets better and better. Loved it when he yelled at Tamera, loved him taking charge and was very amused to see him in a suit, which is something that's been on my wishlist actually. Though in my head that included a shave.
  • I liked Tamera and her hubby to some degree. Tamera I liked the best of the two, and I hope we'll get to see her again. I like meeting new hunters and having them pop up once in a while.
  • The new girl, or the blonde thing, as she's also been called. I don't know which one of the two she is, but I have to admit I didn't hate her. On the other hand she didn't have much screentime so I didn't get enough info to form a real opinion yet. Her slicing up the demons was cool, though I hated that it was done in slow motion, that would have worked so much better in regular pace, where the audience could get the same WTF feeling that Sam was supposed to have.
    I do have a little theory about her in my head already, but it's not worth mentioning until I see more of her in the show.
  • The demon killing blade is something that's been in my head since the Colt was revealed. And I'm not surprised that there is one. And in my head there is a sword as well. Demons have been around for a long time, would figure there would be various demon-killing weapons. 
  • Sam was cool too. Though part of me had to giggle when he ended up getting strangled, yet again.
  • The seven deadly sins, now that was really cool. But I have to admit that I thought they would be harder to get rid of. Part of me was thinking that they should be part of their own little story arc, not being killed all at once. I guess that's the only part of the episode I was l sightly disspointed about.
  • All in al I really enjoyed the episode, and I am so happy to have the show back. I can't wait to see what other nasty demons they'll meet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar