13. mars 2007

Brimstone

I loved the concept of this series, but part of me understands why it was cancelled. That doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it, but after a little while I figured out the formula and could pretty much foresee how each episode would go down. The interesting ones were the ones that strayed from the formula, and did it’s own thing.

I loved John Glover portrayal of the devil. I’ve actually not seen him in much, but out of what I’ve seen I liked him the best in this show.

I actually liked the main character a lot too. Despite what he had to face he wasn’t constantly brooding and being all emo, he was focusing on the possibilities, and I liked that a lot. It’s definitely a show that’s worth checking out.

The show was prematurely cancelled, and even though the last episode leaves a lot of things open, it was actually a very good episode to end the show.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar