28. mars 2007

Hot Fuzz

They're bad boys. They're die hards. They're lethal weapons. They are...
 

I was lucky enough to get tickets to a free screening tonight, I've been waiting for this film for a long time, and it's release in Norway isn't until the 13th April, so I didn't hesitate to grab the chance to see it early.

This little gem of comedy is delivered to us from the same team that brought us 'Shaun of the Dead', so there's been quite a bit on anticipation tied to 'Hot Fuzz'. How do they compare? It's very hard for me to actually compare the two as they deal with two totally different genres, but even though it took me a little longer to come to adore 'Shaun of the Dead' I really liked 'Hot Fuzz' almost instantly! Having said that I do believe it's 'Shaun of the Dead' that'll have staying power

'Hot Fuzz'starts off a little slow paced and takes a little while to get to the action, but there are a lot of great stuff leading up to where the action starts. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces from british comedy which, for me, just added to the enjoyment.
I haven't laughed this hard at the cinema in ages, and I loved all the typical action movie scenes, that were so brilliantly done.

Following Nicholas Angel to the quiet town of Sandford where he's teamed up with well-meaning but overeager police officer Danny Butterman. I felt so sorry for him ending up in the quiet country side, totally misplaced in this perfect little community. But all is not as it seems. People start dying, but is it murders or just freak accidents? It's up to Nicolas and Danny to find out.

Great film, great cast, and lots and lots of fun!
This is the kind of brilliant comedy that only the brits can deliver, go watch it now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar