13. mars 2007

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (101-115)

I initially started watching this because it sounded like an interesting premise, and I was curious about seeing how Matthew Perry would handle a more serious role. The first episode isn’t all that impressive and works more like a long introduction to everyone involved and what was going on, but I was intrigued, and already loving the relationship between Matthew Perry (Matt) and Bradley Whitford’s (Danny) characters. So I kept watching and the end of the second episode grabbed me, mainly for the funny.

I’ve now seen 15 episodes, and while this show is not something I’d usually respond to I really like the characters, and it’s one of the very few shows I watch that has me shipping a couple.
I am really enjoying this series, for one it’s nice to see Amanda Peet and Sarah Paulson reunited, and I also like Steven Weber’s character even though I guess I’m not really supposed to. It’s a fun show, and I’d recommend that people check it out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar