13. mars 2007

House of Wax

I never thought I’d say this, but it didn’t suck as bad as I though, it was actually kind of okay.

I’ve always said I wanted to see it because they kill off Paris Hilton, and it was worth it. I feel kind of horrible because of that… but, come on!
It was fun to see Jared Padalecki in a different role, a little less angsty than usual. Think this is the closest to average teenage boy I've seen him do.

On one hand I want to applaud the film for screwing with the conventions of who dies first and so on. People did not die in the order that seemed like the obvious choice.

However the film was pushing the sibling/twin thing to the extreme. By the end I was like I get it!

It’s not a film I’ll ever take the initiative to see again, but I won’t run screaming from the building if the people I’m with want to watch it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar