25. juni 2007

Bridge to Terabithia

I didn’t know what to expect from this film. I thought it was a fantasy movie based on the poster, so I was a little caught of guard when it turned out to be a film about two kids with a great imagination.It’s a very sweet film, and kind of reminded me a little of ‘The War’ even though the films have next to nothing in common.

I liked it very much actually, but it lacks a few scenes and information to make it truly great. I saw this with all my co-workers and we all seemed to agree that there was something missing at the end to give it a great closing. Which is sad really because the film is good up to that point. Not that the end was bad, but it was lacking something.

A film worth watching for people with imaginations though.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar