24. juni 2007

Deadwood, season 1.

I initially started watching this show because I knew Brad Dourif and Jim Beaver were in it, but I was pleased to see several other familiar faces as well. When the series first started they were pretty much the only two characters I didn’t hate, but as the show progressed more and more characters managed to move over the line, some I love some I just like, but there are a few I still hate. However I don’t think so many characters in a show have managed to change my mind before.

It’s a very good show, and for anybody who likes the gritty westerns it’s definitely worth a look. My only complaint is that the show moves a bit slow, and that sometimes it’s hard to follow what’s going on, though that can be blamed on some of the people’s muffled speaking.

All in all it’s a very solid and well-made show that’s worth a look.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar