24. juni 2007

The X Files, season 1

It took a while, but I finished season 1. Don’t think I’ll continue any further though.I could see that this brought a lot of viewers when the show first started, but watching it for the first time now it comes across as quite dated.

Also one thing that didn’t quite make sense to me was how defensive Scully was of Mulder from the early episodes. Yes, she was a sceptic, but she’d defend Mulder as best she could and it didn’t make quite sense to me that she would work one case with the guy and suddenly decide that she owed him everything. Had this been a gradual thing it would have been easier for me to understand,

There were a few episodes I enjoyed, though that was mostly due to the guest stars.



I have abandoned this show now. I gave it a fair go, but now I can truly say it’s not for me. I may watch some other episodes later, but I don’t think I’ll settle down with an entire season again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar