24. juni 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Wow, was that ever a waste of time. I thought the second one was boring and full of plot holes; this one didn’t do much to save the previous movie or improve upon it.

I found it very predictable and dull, and there were so many things that just didn’t make sense.There had been so much fuzz made before this film about Yun-Fat Chow and Keith Richards being in this movie, and their screen time can barely fit into the category of cameo, very disappointing indeed.

And when the hell did Elizabeth Swann become the main character? Seriously.
I was never a huge fan of the franchise to begin with. I though the first one was enjoyable. In my honest opinion one film would have been enough, if they couldn’t make good sequels they shouldn’t have bothered. In my mind the following two don’t exist as the totally undermine the first film.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar