25. juni 2007

The Invisible Man

I think it’s about time I learnt that whenever I think something seems silly I should just shut up, sit down and watch it, because chances are I’ll end up loving it.
Yes, it is silly, and can’t really be taken seriously on any level, but it’s fun. And serves up enough twists and characters to make the fun last. There was really only one of the regular characters I never fully warmed up to, but other than that I really liked the series.

There are some repetitive storylines, and some of the villains they had plenty of opportunities to kill off, but other than that I have very few complaints.

I watched both seasons in about 1½ weeks, and even though it ended with enough closure to leave me satisfied with the series as a whole, I still wish there’d been more.



What makes me really sad though is Vincent Ventresca’s career following this show.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar