25. juni 2007

Ugly Betty, season 1 finale.

I really shouldn’t like this show. It contains so many elements I usually hate; the over the top soap opera storylines, the clichéd characters, the back stabbing and double-crossing. This show makes it work though, sure there have been some storylines that had me rolling my eyes, but they’ve always kept me interested.
So when it was time for the finale I was happy because I didn’t quite know what to expect, but they did a great job, tying up some ends, while building on others.

I’m still in denial about the end though; I won’t believe that person is dead until I see the funeral in the season 2 opener.

I really hate Wilhelmina and Charlie right now; they both need a serious beating.





All in all I really enjoyed the season finale, and I am really looking forward to next season.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar