24. juni 2007

Jeremiah, season 2

Season 2 is a major improvement on season 1, and most if not all of the credit for that goes to Sean Astin and his portrayal of Mister Smith.

Mr. Smith: How the hell am I supposed to know? I'm just God's sock puppet, ok? He shoves his hand up my ass and words come out the other end.

For me, season 2 of Jeremiah turned into the Mr.Smith show. I seriously squeed when he showed up, and the one episode he wasn’t in was kind of boring. He is a minor character, but I think once the creators saw how Sean Astin embraced the part and just knocked his performance out of the park, they wanted to give him more screen-time. I’m glad they did.

So if you’re watching season 1 and find it boring, jump ahead to the last two episodes of season 1 and then move on to season two, because there’s where the fun starts.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar