25. juni 2007

Lost, season 3 finale

I’ll admit that the series has managed to rebuild itself a little, but it’s lost me. I can’t seem to work up enough concern for characters I once loved. Now that they’ve killed off my sole reason for watching season 3 in the first place I doubt I’ll continue watching. I’m getting of the carousel here.

I might pick it up again at a later date, but that’ll be when the show has finished its run on television and I can borrow the DVDs from someone.

Watching the finale I realised how little I cared if they all ended up dead, save one or two characters that I still like, but don’t have enough hold on me to make me continue to next season.

The resolution to the flash-back (?) story in this episode did nothing for me. I ended up rolling my eyes and feeling that my choice to stop watching had just been validated.

It’s sad that a show that started of so great, and had spawned other shows that seem to be doing well has deteriorated into this, for the remaining fans I really hope it picks up and gives the closure that it deserves.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar