24. juni 2007

Jake 2.0.

I have to admit I started watching this show for Christopher Gorham, and that’s probably the only reason I managed to continue watching the show.

The first four episodes were rather dull and simplistic, and would probably have worked better for a show made in the early 90s than now.

It did however pick up a little after that. It seemed the writers noticed they had something to work with, with regards to Christopher Gorham and Keegan Connor Tracy, the other actors sadly came a cross as just showing up to earn a pay check while these two tried to make something out of their characters.

The stories were always rather simplistic and rarely held any high level of quality or excitement, but Christopher Gorham and Keegan Connor Tracy kept me watching till I had finished the series.

It was cancelled after 16 episodes, and this is one of the rare cases where I can understand why it was axed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar